“Acción is happy to once again host work teams starting in 2022! Our COVID-19 Special Protocols are the last page (Appendix I) of our Team Leader’s Handbook, which has extensive details on everything about work teams.”
If you are a current Work Team leader you can access our Team Information Manager website to update information about your upcoming trip.
Acción charges a per person fee for a Work Team mission trip. This money is due 2 months before the trip date. It covers:
- All ground transportation in Mexico
- Construction materials
- One hammock per person (which is yours to take home)
- Housing hosts (the Mayan families who give up their homes for Work Teams to stay in)
- Acción staff with you on your trip
- Set-up site visits to prepare for your stay in the village (done by Accion staff before you arrive)
The fee does NOT cover your airfare, food (you will have access to a kitchen and cook your own meals in the village), or any R&R activities such as hotels and entrance fees to Mayan ruins.
Find Out More
Acción has an extensive Team Leader’s Handbook that can answer many of your questions about leading a Work Team. If you would like additional information or are interested in scheduling a mission trip, Stacy Lynch, Acción’s Work Team Coordinator, would love to speak with you! (Her contact information is at the bottom of this page.)